Questions and answers
Do you have an administrative question or a technical question? First of all, see if it is listed below.
We will respond to your question as soon as possible.
- Warmth: the rental of the delivery set. The delivery set is the installation needed to bring the hot water from the hot cold storage system safely to the indoor installation for space heating and/or domestic hot water preparation.
- Domestic hot water comfort 10 l/min: the availability of 10 liters of hot water per minute. This means that there will be enough hot water for a rain shower or the possibility of having hot water available simultaneously in the kitchen and the bathroom.
- Heat exchanger: heats the cold drinking water that flows to the hot water taps in the kitchen or bathroom. This is done via a separate system. As a result, the drinking water does not come into contact with the hot water from the WKO system.
- Measuring rate: costs for measuring your heat consumption. This is achieved by measuring the inflow and outflow of heat in your home with a calibrated meter. The difference is the heat output measured in m³ (hot water) or GJ (heat).
- Cold: fixed fee for the provision of cooling.
- Every 2-3 hours the system checks if it needs to heat/cool. It takes 8-10 hours before the room temperature can be adjusted to the requested temperature. If you want to go from a low temperature to a high temperature, this costs extra power. That is why we recommend that you leave the thermostat at a constant temperature;
- Try not to leave windows and doors open unnecessarily to avoid heat/cold loss;
- The balance ventilation on a normal/low setting reduces the flow of cold/hot outside air into your home;
- It is important that the floor heating can properly dissipate the heat;
- Handle tap water sparingly.
Is your question not listed here? You can reach us via our contact details at the contact page.